Tuesday, October 23, 2007

October 23, 2007: Cheyenne Hockey


Hockey season is underway here in Wyoming and NoCo (that's Northern Colorado for all you flat-landers).
One of my projects in addition to helping coach the mini-mites is to keep the CCYHA web pages in order and updated. Feel free to take a look at www.cheyennehockey.com and let me know of any suggestions. You have to be a member to see the News and Info, but I think you should be able to see some of the stuff. If you want to sign up as a "fan" and be able to see more items, just let me know.
Tournaments (or Mini-Mite Jamborees) as they are called around here will start up in early December when the Cheyenne folks will travel to Casper, WY.

1 comment:

Kurt said...

Thanks Scott and Kelly for the fun lunch visit a few weeks ago. My Denver trip was fun! Sort of hated to return home.
Kurt