Saturday, June 16, 2007

June 16, 2007: Garage, what's a Garage?

We had a very successful garage sale and trip to Goodwill and Salvation Army today. I awoke at 5am and moved our mass of "stuff" out to the driveway for an 8am start. First folks started arriving at 7am which was actually nice since they were spending. We quickly surpassed our $10 fee for advertising in the Cheyenne paper (for two days)--which was amazing after hearing from the Billings Gazette last year that they wanted $50 (!!) for a single day of announcing a garage sale!--and ended up passing on a lot of our old stuff to anyone interested.

So...2 months after I started work here we actually have a garage that can be used by both of our cars! It is still tight with bikes, etc. but we are VERY excited to have moved up at least into the 2-car garage world. I would say "bring on the hail storms," but that might not be good, so I'll just say "bring on the snow." I'm parking indoors!

No comments: